10 – 13 May 2017
Expoliva leading fair national and international olive oil sector and related industries
Expoliva 2017 will allow you to attract customers as an exhibitor before the show
- Use our online catalog to attach your business data.
- Take advantage and access to our promotions section to put all products and / or services.
- Deputy your fair promotions and / or sweepstakes in order to be able to be visited at the fair.
REASONS TO BE EXHIBITOR “EXPOLIVA 2017
- Because Expoliva is a guarantee to strengthen its position in the sector, investing in image quality, with the best
- Because Expoliva has become the answer to the sector, a must for all those who are to increase and strengthen its business in the oil industry market thinking appointment.
- Because Expoliva is the meeting point between professionals and the public interested in their products and services presented.
- For Expoliva is a major reference in research, technology and health olive oil.
- Because Expoliva is the most effective options to open new businesses and professional contacts and promote national and international level between industry players scenario.
Expoliva, reaffirmed its international character with the presence of more than 2,600 trade visitors from 40 countries as diverse as Iceland, Gambia, Ghana, United States, China, France, Portugal, Mexico, Italy, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia and Turkey, among others .
Also it occupied an important place the celebration of the XVI Scientific-Technical Expoliva, organized by the Foundation Olivar Symposium, parallel to Expoliva and serves to present the latest developments around the olive industry, from all perspectives, from economic, to social, cultural, technological or health. In 2013 170 works, including presentations and papers, more than 600 researchers from both Spain and outside our borders, and the participation of 1,100 registered were presented.
In its effort to strengthen the international dimension of Expoliva, the organization has scheduled a series of meetings with delegations from other countries, among which is the visit of a representative of Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, France and Argentina.