29-30 March 2017
Feria de Madrid – IFEMA – Hall 1
The World Olive Oil Exhibition was born out of the need to create a meeting place for international traders of large volumes of olive oil. It is a unique and novel space for highlighting the excellent quality and variety in the olive oil industry among the world’s biggest buyers.
The World Olive Oil Exhibition promotes the commercialisation of large volumes of olive oil no matter if they are traded bottled or in bulk, with the aim of converting this event into the International Olive Oil Trade Fair par excellence.
The World Olive Oil Exhibition is:
– A revolutionary new tool for the international olive oil market.
– A unique meeting space for producers, brokers, agents and buyers from around the world, and also for organisations and companies whose services help facilitate and promote the commercialisation and trade of olive oils.
– An exceptional opportunity for opening new markets and for promoting and publicising the quality and diversity of olive oils.
The World Olive Oil Exhibition is a unique space for meeting, conducting business and promoting olive oil. Its various areas include:
– Exhibition area: All stands are identical and delivered turnkey. WOOE is focused on olive oil products and on those who make them.
– “Oil Bar”: A tasting area where buyers can sample, quietly and privately, the virgin and extra virgin olive oils of each of the participants.
– Business point: An area reserved for meetings arising during the event.
– Conference program: The WOOE is also committed to discussion, reflection and information exchange. At our round of lectures, technical, commercial and whatever matter significant to the olive world are tackled by highly reputed specialists.
– Extra virgin oil tasting: The World Olive Oil Exhibition will also offer tastings of extra virgin olive oils of different origins, varieties and producing regions, as well as cooking demonstrations given by prestigious industry professionals..
– Delicatessen with Olive Oil: A great diversity of gourmet foods and cosmetics which use olive oil as a main ingredient are showcased in this area.
– Show Cooking: Reputed chefs will offer cooking demonstrations and free tasting of dishes made with extra virgin olive oil
- To increase profitability in the sale of olive oils, by bringing together producers and end buyers in the leading global markets
- To add value, by increasing knowledge about the differential characteristics and health properties of different types and varieties of olive oil, and how they can be used and enjoyed.
- To open new markets for olive oils.
Exhibitors and Visitors
WOOE offers producers and agents the opportunity to effectively develop the internationalization of their products by participating in the only event specifically addressed to olive oil professionals worldwide.
This is an exceptional occasion to commercialize and evaluate their products and explain to international buyers in person all the characteristics that make each olive oil unique and different: origin, environment, olive variety, production and crop systems, composition, sensory profile, and in short, everything that gives them a unique value.
The event is aimed primarily at:
- Producers and traders of large volumes of olive oil.
- Financial institutions; insurance, international transport and logistics companies; etc.
- Traders and end buyers in leading global markets.
- Media of particular relevance to the olive oil industry.
- In general, all professionals associated with the olive oil industry.